Come into my world...discover...
my books, new authors, tips from the latest chapter in my life, people, places, and fun tidbits.
Tune in for
Muse Monday, Wicked Wednesday, Trippin' Thursdays,
and Fearless Friday as told by my guests and me.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Some Chapters Are Like That

Chapter Eight, day four. I can't labor over it today. I should have had this chapter done on Monday. It's like walking in knee-deep mud or running in sand. I can see exactly where I'm heading, but try as I might, I can't get there fast enough. So by the time I had the guts to look at it today, oh well, evening is here and a beer fest with German food is calling me. Gorgeous fall evening with friends should clear my head. I leave my hero/heroin in suspended animation (and it's not even a paranormal adventure).

No comments:

Post a Comment