Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Feet and Hot

 Tortuga Thursday 
In 2012, on the plains of Northern Arizona, two families joined forces and began the trials and tribulations of building a small family farm with nothing in the bank but love.
Farm news is sparse and not much happening - like watching the garlic grow. Watching Sadi grow is a lot more fun. She loves to dance and can
Happy feet!
do her happy feet routine on a suggestion.

Frank and I are still spending weekdays in Tonto Basin. It's heating up during the day and in an effort to keep costs down, I sweat. Must be good for ridding the body of poisons, right? But it's cool at night and chilly when we wake. We've got a circle of friends here and birds of all species to amuse us.

As I type I'm in the clubhouse. We have a limited time we pay for
The youngest vendor last week.
Internet and I'm about out of time with over a week to go. The clubhouse has free Internet so I'm there. Trouble is, I keep getting dumped. I have to look at the budget and see what line item I can steal from to up our Internet time. Although, it is cooler in here so as long as no one comes in and turns on the TV or wants to strike up a conversation, I'm gold.
Al, from Two Bites Bakery

The farmers' market continues to take up our Saturdays. The winter one is about to end and the summer one begin back at Yavapai College.

Prescott Farmers' Market
That's about it from Tortuga Flats for Tortuga Thursday.

2 comments: