Friday, October 16, 2015

Too Busy to Get Into Trouble

Yes, it should be Fearless Friday, but I'm inserting a quick post...just because I can. I haven't posted a Tortuga Thursday post in several weeks. I haven't written a Muse Monday post in several weeks. We're in a transitioning stage between the farm and the RV park, and on top of that I've been dealing with multiple stages on my books. Keeping up with those stages eats up my time.

The Art of Love and Murder re-released under the Amazon Encore label. Such an honor but required a good deal of promo and tracking on my part.

Post-War Dreams released worldwide...again required a great deal of promo and
Latest release
tracking.

I re-contracted with The Wild Rose Press to redesign a cover for Sleeping with the Lights On. I never liked the cover of my first book and I'm excited to get a new one. Maybe some new life will be breathed into the book.

I had to get first edits done for A Legacy of Love and Murder. This is the third book in the series which I hoped would release this year but that's not going to happen.

And I'm back to working on The Power of Love and Money, the fourth book in the series.

I've got a list of upcoming appearances for book signings. I invite you to come by if you're anywhere in the area...or make a trip!

http://brendawhiteside.com/news.html

No comments:

Post a Comment