Wednesday, April 6, 2016

#MysteryCon2016 SUPER FOR READERS

WICKED WEDNESDAY
There is going to be a wicked good conference in Arizona for readers of mystery, suspense, and thrillers. It is Arizona's first Mystery Con and it's called Death and Deception in the Desert. Love that name.

This will be great fun for readers. Friday night is a meet and greet with nineteen authors who will gladly sign their books. This is a chance for readers to meet their favorite authors and to meet some new award winning writers. Saturday there will be six sessions presented by the authors. You'll be able to choose what sessions you'd like to attend. The subject matter is varied and exciting. Lunch will also be served. How can you beat that? All for $39. Fantastic.

And yes, I'll be there. I'm excited to meet some new writers, but in particular to meet readers. My session will be "Love and Murder, You Can't Have One Without the Other." Right?

Here's a little extra something from me. The first four readers that register via PayPal and write MY name in the "message to seller" box, I'll have a gift of a lovely glass pendant to give you at lunch. And I'll save you a spot at my table.

It's going to be a fun event, and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment