Join Me at the Premier Reader Event

Come into my world...discover...
my books, new authors, tips from the latest chapter in my life, people, places, and fun tidbits.
Tune in for
Muse Monday, Wicked Wednesday, Trippin' Thursdays,
and Fearless Friday as told by my guests and me.

Monday, October 2, 2017

IT'S COMING! #InDScribe2017

MUSE MONDAY


Only a week and a half until I pick up an author friend, JL Wilson, at the airport in Phoenix, and we drive to Burbank, California for the InD'Scribe Conference. If you're a reader and anywhere near Burbank, this is a conference you want to attend. Not only is it free, you'll get to mingle up
close and personal with a great many authors. And there are lots of fun events planned.

I'm excited to go for several reasons, and a big one is The Power of Love and Murder is a RONE Award Finalist. The winner will be announced at the evening gala. Even if I don't win, to have been a finalist is great. Okay, I really do want to win.

Here's the link if you'd like to learn more about this great event: https://www.indscribe.com/

Meet your there!

No comments:

Post a Comment