Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

MUSE MONDAY
Thanksgiving week. Now it begins. In my world anyway. From today until New Years, it's my favorite time of the year. Some feel real stress with the holidays, and I'm sorry for them. Others are alone, and I wish I could reach out to all of those people and give a hug. This has been a year of strife for most of the country caused by people we don't even know personally. I've seen friends turn on each other and family members bicker. I don't have any deep, philosophical advice to cure our ills. All I can do is hope we can use this time of year to reconnect and soften our bad feelings. Not an easy proposition.

Last Christmas Eve at Mom's
We'll have dinner at my sister's and brother-in-law's in Prescott. It will be small as our family fractures on Thanksgiving and eats in clumps of relatives at different houses. That's okay. As families grow, it gets increasingly difficult to all meet in one place for a holiday.

FDW and I will have Solstice with our son's family and Christmas Eve at my mom's. Solstice has a double whammy for me this year because...tada! the fourth book in my Love and Murder Series will release on Solstice, December 21. The Power of Love and
Murder is set in Flagstaff during the days around Christmas. Good timing. And it deals with crooked politicians. Again good timing. The book is up for pre-order right now! Again, good timing. Books make great gifts. If you'd like to give an autographed edition as a special gift, let me know. I can help you with that.

Pre-order my latest: Amazon

Find all my books here:  Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment