Thursday, December 14, 2017

Goodbye Trippin' Thursday...

no more Trippin' Thursday meets In-Between-Years

I have to tell you, I haven't been very excited over this Thursday slot on my blog. Am I boring you, too? Back when we had the farm, there was more than enough to write about. Our experiment with growing both veggies and two families under one roof never left me with a blank page. When that time in our life ended, we took to limbo pretty spontaneously. We're happy. But limbo doesn't offer much excitement for a reader. So, until the next chapter, the one beyond these In-Between-Years, gets going, I think it best to throw Thursdays into limbo, too.

I'm looking forward to 2018 much more than I did 2017. There are changes on the horizon every direction I gaze. Stay tuned.

Keep coming back for Muse Monday, Wicked Wednesday, and Fearless Friday. Meet authors and new books. Visit with those you know, yet learn something new. I'll throw in some local color now and then, and keep you updated on my books. Discoveries of all kinds lay ahead in 2018 and I'll take you along on the ride.

If you haven't followed me on BookBub yet, I invite you to do so: Please click HERE!

And there are many other places you can connect with me now and in the year to come:

Visit my web page at www.brendawhiteside.com
I blog on the 9th and 24th of every month at http://rosesofprose.blogspot.com
All of my books can be found on my Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003V15WF8

No comments:

Post a Comment