As previously shared, my writing time has been severely hampered with a move and adding my 95-year-old mom to our household. But I have plunged into the character building of my next book. It's important to know my characters before I can plop them into the plot. You'll find character descriptions of some of them right here on this blog: https://brendawhiteside.blogspot.com/p/get-to-know-characters.html
I'm writing the prequel to The MacKenzie Chronicles. It's set in 1969, where the story for the family began. I often like to find a public figure whose physical characteristics match what I envision. It's fun! For this author anyway. Here are a few of the characters I have lined up for the prequel.
Susie Muse (actor Kangana Ranault)Frank MacKenzie (actor Lucas Hedges)
Snuff (rapper and songwriter Kendrick Lamar)
Lolly Border (actor and comedian Rebel Wilson)
While we wait for the release of the prequel, you can find the series books here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JCKBVH2



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment