Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Here We Go

Started the year with a hike on a gloriously sunny day, mild temp and good company. Then I sleepily arrived back in my temporary home to tackle a mountain of work to kick start my book promotion. I've got two contests beginning today, an article in the January edition of Cocktails Fiction and Gossip Magazine and ten blog appearances in front of me this month. I'll list the links at the bottom for the contests and magazine.

Once our house in Arizona closes mid-month, my plan is to blog about this city lady becoming a country lady at a unique time in my life. And under unique circumstances. I expect this new chapter in my life will be filled with surprises, amusing and otherwise. Author and farmer - that will be me!

I expect 2012 to be tumultuous, both world-wide and personally. Contrary to the fears of some, I think the changes and challenges ahead will signal a positive, new world. I'm okay with out with the old and in with the new as we seek a new age of humanity, a back to basics. Personally, that new chapter on the prairie will help me focus on my writing too. I have so many books in my head, and I plan to dig in and get them all on paper.

So...Happy New Year!

CONTESTS:
Coffee Time Romance and More


Cocktails Fiction and Gossip Magazine (page 24)
http://www.wix.com/cocktailsmagazine/fictionandgossip#!issue10

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your move! Country life is awesome. So peaceful and quiet. We have quite a few snowbirds up here who spend the winter months in Arizona. It sounds like a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maggie. We'll be north with mild weather, prairie.

    ReplyDelete