Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Love! Murder!

Today is worldwide release day for Southwest of Love and Murder, the second book in my Love and Murder series. Although I'm excited on release days, and don't get me wrong today is no exception, I haven't had time to be properly excited. We're only a week into the New Year and two weeks past Christmas. It's my favorite time of year, and I've been extremely busy with family and friends...which is what I most love about the season.

But that means I didn't get to do the proper buildup or promotion for the book.

The release happens whether I'm ready or not. A much wiser than I am writer friend reminded me that the release of a book is not a sprint. It's a marathon. This one day is not the only day the book will be out there. I spent the month before the release of the first book in the series, The Art of Love and Murder, on organizing promotion. This time, I'll spend the month after.

It's a marathon, after all.



Writing murder mysteries is all in a day's work until an obsessed fan brings Phoebe's stories to life.
BUY LINKS:


ARe 

No comments:

Post a Comment