Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Who CAN'T Use a Gift Certificate?

MUSE MONDAY
Bet you didn't know Monday fell on Tuesday this week. What can I say? It's been one of those months. I might still have the holiday hangover. So, I'm playing catchup.

I'm headed out on the blog post circuit beginning January 26th for Southwest of Love and Murder, book two in the Love and Murder Series. Technically, it's a promo tour since I don't have to actually write any posts. Each stop on the tour will include a review and a chance for readers to win a $25 Amazon gift certificate.

This is my favorite kind of tour. It's a win-win for everyone: I get exposure and reviews while the readers get to learn about a new book and a chance at a gift certificate. It's only a little scary because there's always the possibility of a bad review. But I have high hopes for this book. One of the reviews is up early and you can see why I have high hopes:


"WOW!!!! Never have read anything from Brenda Whiteside until now and let me say, I can't wait for more from her! This book takes you on a ride you sure as heck don't see coming! A plot that will give you turns that will blindside and twists that will leave you asking, "what the...." This book is that dang good! Hard to put down once you start and had you on the edge of your seat needing more!"
From Undercover Book Reviews

The tour will run for four weeks. I hope each and every one of you will visit each stop. And I would love it if you'd spread the word!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment