Monday, August 13, 2018

Hot! Hot! Hot! #SummerReading #girlpower

Summer scenes

Hot! Hot! Hot! That certainly describes August in Arizona, but there’s plenty more besides the temperature that’s hot in August. It’s my birthday month. It’s the next step in one of my audio books. It's Chino Valley Days and an annual book signing event. It’s time for a couple of girlfriend outings—girl power! All hot events in my opinion.

I’d just as soon ignore my birthday, but at least I get lots of attention from my family. Since Mom and sister live in one direction and son and family live in the opposite direction, I get two
Have your cake and eat it too!
celebrations. And then FDW is taking us to a Diamondbacks baseball game. All good reasons for me to not ignore my birthday.

I’m super excited the first book in my Love and Murder Series, The Art of
Buy Link
Love and Murder, is soon to be out in audio. My task right now is to listen to the narrator and check her for mistakes. I haven’t read the book in years, never listened to it, and I’m enjoying the experience. I’d forgotten there’s some hot suspense and hot romance in this story.

Books in Chino Valley
On Labor Day Weekend, I’ll be joining a few other authors to sell and sign books in Chino Valley, Arizona. This is an annual event that features a parade, food, and vending tents. We always have a good time. If you’re in the area, please
come out to Memory park from 8 am to 1 pm, on Saturday, September 1.

Fun with friends
Getting together with female friends is always a good time, in a cool restaurant, and out of the hot Arizona summer. Payson will have to put up with a group of us, but it’ll be a quiet one on one in Oro Valley.

And I won’t be sorry to see summer slip away. It’s no secret…I hate summer. Come on fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment