Monday, November 18, 2019

Free Audiobooks Now

MUSE MONDAY

My audiobooks are free for a song and a dance. Well, for a review actually. Audible gives both authors and narrators a limited number of audiobook codes to redeem our books for free to listeners. All they ask is you leave an honest review on Audible. You DO NOT have to have an account on Audible. It's super easy, and you can listen at your leisure.

I have both UK and US codes for all of my books. But don't delay, I'm getting near the bottom of the barrel. Even if you aren't quite ready to listen, even if you have books waiting to be heard, get the codes now and download so you're able to take advantage of this free offer.

Leave me a comment or send me an email with the title of the books you want and whether you need UK or US.

2 comments: