Sunday, February 16, 2020

New Book, #Charity, #Sale, #Free Audio Codes

MUSE MONDAY

It's not often I check in on Muse Monday. I usually reserve this column for my guests. But with an open slot and all I have going on right now, a short post from me is appropriate.

An old hotel in Joshua...haunted?
I wrapped up book one in my new series, with a working title of Magpie, A Joshua Arizona Novel. Now I wait. I'm looking a larger publisher or self-publisher. In the meantime, book two in the series is forming with a working title of Harlan, A Joshua Arizona Novel. FDW has advised me these are not exciting enough titles. I'm taking his advice under consideration (especially since they don't excite me either).




The charity driven anthology is out and doing great. Be sure to order your copy or copies of Australia Burning. My contribution, Pinochle, is in volume one.

Amazon Buy Link Click Here


I have a book on sale right now, too. A Legacy of Love and Murder, eBook, is on sale right now for $1.99. You have until the 20th to secure a copy. On February 21, The Power of Love and Murder will be on sale for $1.99 until March 5. Mark your calendar.





Amazon Buy Link Click Here


AND I still have both US and UK FREE CODES for my audio books. You really need to contact me soon because they won't last forever. email me brenda@brendawhiteside.com.

Okay, back to writing. Happy February! 


To listen to a sample of my audio books: Click Here for Audible Page




2 comments: