Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A Wicked Grill, Vodka, and Tequila with Lyncee Shillard #WickedWednesday #mermaids


WICKED WEDNESDAY

Let's welcome Lyncee Shillard back to Discover... And she has a wicked recipe for this Wicked Wednesday plus a really fun bit about her book and herself. Enjoy!

Hey Hey everyone!
I’m excited to be back on Wicked Wednesday. Who doesn’t need a little wickedness these days? Since we are all on ‘stay home’ but are encouraged to go outside, I thought I’d share some backyard wickedness.  And one of my favorites ๐Ÿ˜Š It’s an all-day kind of project, so pick a nice day and make a pitcher of blueberry vodka lemonade.

This grilled beef is AMAZINGLY wicked! There are soooo many things you can do with it. My favorite way is to shred it and serve it on hoagie buns or it’s also great in tacos
.
As with all truly wicked things, this takes a little planning. The first thing you need to do is get your beef drunk.

2 ½ to 3 pound chuck eye roast (if you need more meat cut it down in large chunks.)
1 cup tequila
1 lime
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 to 3 jalapenos rough chopped (I leave the seeds in – but that’s your preference.)
2 cups water

Mix all the ingredients in a large baggie. Add meat. Let hang out 24 hours.

Grill over medium coals for 30 to 40 minutes – depending on the thickness and your preference of doneness.

I have a wicked summer read… it has a mermaid, a serial killer (who just happens to be Neptune’s nephew), a hot lawyer and enough steamy sex to make it fun.


Aislynn is a mermaid who has watched humans from afar for thousands of years.  A negotiator for Neptune, she wonders what it would be like to feel anything especially passion the way humans do when they have sex. The truth is mermaids can't feel emotions of any kind and hot sex is one of those experiences she wishes for.  When the opportunity to become a human - temporarily - presents itself, she takes it.

Finley McCormock is a hard-core, tough as nails divorce attorney who represents rich women leaving their husbands. He has no time to do pro-bono environmental work like his colleagues or to fall in love himself. Why bother? He knows how marriages end.  But his new housekeeper, as odd as she is, gives him a hard on he has to take care of.  The good news is Aislynn seems more than happy to oblige. She is his sexual fantasy come true, from the mid-day office visit that includes a spanking session to the trip to Trinker's Sex Toys. Aislynn is willing to try anything.

But when Aislynn's past catches up with her, Finley will have to decide if his attraction for Aislynn goes further than the surface of the water. Does he really want to get in deep with his mermaid?


Bio:
I create my murder, mayhem, and steamy sex in cold Northern Michigan (the place of four seasons - they lie! It's just different levels of winter) with my husband. Our children have begun their own adventures, and just as I got into the swing of empty nest, then my grandson came to live with us. Now I’m doing 8 again… they argue everything just in case you forgot. And I now remember why I eat doughnuts and drink vodka ๐Ÿ˜Š

When I’m not hanging out with the 8-year-old, I’m writing or working on my side hustle – Writing with Crayons – it’s journaling (I do workshops and stuff).  For the 5 minutes of ‘me’ time I get a week ๐Ÿ˜‰ I spend it reading, crocheting, or making self-care products.

I’m a planner babe and vodka wizard. I also enjoy taking pictures, I'm not claiming to have a talent it's just something I like to do.

If you would like to come and hang out with me…we will talk doughnuts, vodka, and planners…



2 comments: