Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Love and Murder Character Interview #RomanticSuspense #Interview

A Legacy of Love and Murder

2020 Still Moments Magazine Reader’s Choice Award Mystery Suspense 

In Austria to meet her great-grandfather, August finds he’s died suspiciously. And the handsome Inspector Wolf is concealing something. As heir to the estate, her life is in danger, turning this fairytale Alpine adventure into a nightmare of veiled threats, unexplained accidents, and murder.

Will she solve the mystery, or get them both killed?


Today's interview is with Inspector Tobias Wolf. 

Q: Nice to meet you, Inspector Wolf. I hear you practically ran August and her mother off a twisty, mountain road.

A: August tends toward the dramatic. My Porsche merely came upon them too quickly around a curve. I was hurrying to a possible crime scene with which they later became involved. 

Q: You’re single. Widowed or divorced and any children?

A: None of the above. I’ve never married due to my career and outside activities, which I’m not at liberty to describe.

 Q: I also hear that August considers you a rather older man and an Austrian James Bond.

A: I suppose I should be flattered and insulted at the same time. 

Q: Anyone special in your life right now?

A: Only my career. Apparently, August might change that for me. She’s fiery and quite appealing in spite of her acidic tongue. 

Q: Let’s try some flash questions to get to know you more personally.

A: You Americans do like to get up close and personal. 

Q: Night or Day?

A: I don’t believe I have a preference. The Alps are spectacular in the daylight hours, but good Austrian wine under the stars with feisty August is pretty damned spectacular too. 

Q: Love or lust?

A: Love is not on my agenda, but August is. We’ll see where that leads. 

Q: Boxers, briefs, or commando.

A: I think I’ll leave that to the imagination for the readers of A Legacy of Love and Murder. After all, what would James Bond wear?


BOOK LINKS:

AMAZON

BARNES & NOBLE

BOOKS A MILLION

iTUNES BOOKS

KOBO

GOOGLE BOOKS

BOOKBUB

GOODREADS

LOVE AND MURDER SERIES ON AMAZON




 


 


 



 


4 comments: