Thursday, August 8, 2019

In the Book...Inspiration #Free #Audiobooks

How about a FREE AUDIOBOOK? Read on...

My fiction is character driven. When I begin a new novel, my favorite thing to do is the character study for the stars of my story. My first books relied heavily on people close to me as inspiration for my characters. Even now, there are bits and pieces of people I know in every book.

A secret admirer, a redheaded stalker, and an eccentric millionaire have thrown Sandra Holiday on a dangerous path.

The three main characters in the first book I published, released nine years ago last May, Sleeping with the Lights On, were right out of my life. The story is fictional, for the most part anyway. A few small incidents are close to true, but those are my secrets.
Real-life inspiration for Carson.

After two failed marriages and countless relationships, Sandra Holiday thinks she’s met the man to end her years of less than perfect choices; choices that not only derailed her travel-related career plans but also left her single and broke. 

Carson Holiday, a Las Vegas country crooner with swoon-inducing good looks, spent his adult life pursuing a recording contract and love, never holding on to either. After eighteen years, he drops back into Sandra’s life, reigniting an attraction he can’t deny.

When Carson reappears, Sandra must choose again.  Only this time, nothing’s as it seems.  A secret admirer, a redheaded stalker, and an eccentric millionaire throw her on a dangerous path, with Carson her only truth. 

As life confronts her with yet another turning point, will her decisions find her eternally sleeping with the lights on – or will she finally discover a way to turn them off?

Sleeping with the Lights on is available in eBook, print, and audio.

The audio is narrated by Lily Dubuque. She does a fantastic job of bringing my characters to life.

LISTEN TO A SAMPLE HERE

If you like audiobooks, I have review codes for FREE. I'll send you a code for a FREE AUDIOBOOK in exchange for a review. Hit me up before they're all gone. I have a limited supply. You can email me at brenda@brendawhiteside.com


No comments:

Post a Comment